| Type 7C
Taking the development and evolution of the Type 7 series to the next level, the '7C' steps up the refinement in fit and finish as well as manufacturing processes. The colours and materials chosen to work with allowed the more graphical aspect of the design to be highlighted and explored.
Very much at home in a modern clean cut urban environment, the white also lends itself to the nostalgic styling cues of classic scramblers and trials bikes of the 70's.
- Model : Yamaha SR400
- Frame : Lightened + De-Lugged + rear loop modification
- Engine : Fully rebuild
- Electrics: New wiring loom Uprated headlight and tailight Led indicators
- Exhaust: Hand bent stainlees steel
- Suspension : Front uprated internals Rear uprated shocks
- Wheels: 18" Front, 18" Rear Relaced with stainless steel spokes
- Bodywork : Modified steel tank Custom seat Aluminium front and rear fenders
- Colour + Trim : White paint Black leather seat with brown leather detail