| Type 7B
The third from the series, the Type 7B was again inspired by the initial Type 3 builds, 3B being a real driver in colour choice too - a bright and playful twist to this capable adventure bike.
Commissioned mainly for use in the City but the aesthetic allowing the client's imagination and that of onlookers to explore further beyond their boundaries.
- Model : Yamaha SR500
- Frame : Lightened + De-Lugged + rear loop modification
- Engine : Fully rebuilt
- Electrics: New wiring loom Uprated headlight and taillight Led indicators
- Exhaust: Hand bent stainlees steel
- Suspension : Front uprated internals Rear uprated shocks
- Wheels: 18" Front, 18" Rear Relaced with stainless steel spokes
- Bodywork : Modified steel tank Custom seat Aluminium front and rear fenders
- Colour + Trim : Bugatti blue paint Brown leather seat with felt detail