| Type 7
It was only natural that the first adventure style bike from Auto Fabrica, the well received Type 3, was going to inspire someone to commission the same style applied to a bigger beast.
Keeping it single cylinder, the evolution was to be built on a Yamaha SR400. The same principles of refinement of existing components along with simplified and strategically styled elements make this motorcycle and usable and beautiful machine.
Commissioned by a client based in London, the urban commute can quite easily be flipped into off-road escapism at the weekends on this advneture inspiring build.
- Model : Yamaha SR400
- Frame : Lightened + De-Lugged + rear loop modification
- Engine : Full rebuild
- Electrics: New wiring loom Uprated headlight and tailight Led indicators
- Exhaust: Hand bent stainlees steel
- Suspension : Front uprated internals Rear uprated shocks
- Wheels: 18" Front, 18" Rear Relaced with stainless steel spokes
- Bodywork : Modified steel tank Custom seat Aluminium front and rear fenders
- Colour + Trim : Beige paint Brown leather seat with brown suede detail