| Type 3
Working on the Type 2, it was quickly obvious that the looks and ride of the single cylinder bikes was very appealing and so Type 3 was chosen to start life as another Yamaha, this time the SR250.
With the size and style of the frame and engine, it lent itself to the idea of creating a scrambler / off-road style build. Function and form were to be the basis as with previous builds and so the methods of stripping back, understanding and designing every detail was applied. The sense of adventure and desire to own a simple and beautiful off-road motorcycle created by the final product inspired many people and had great feedback.
With the previous builds and this new Type 3, Auto Fabrica started to get noticed for it's style and quality across different types of motorcyle.
- Model : Yamaha SR250
- Frame : Lightened + De-Lugged + rear loop modification
- Engine : Fully rebuild
- Electrics: New wiring loom Uprated headlight and tailight
- Exhaust: Hand bent stainlees steel
- Suspension : Front uprated internals Rear uprated shocks
- Wheels: 18" Front, 16" Rear Relaced with stainless steel spokes
- Bodywork : Modified steel tank Custom seat Aluminium fender
- Colour + Trim : Beige paint Brown leather with black detail.